If you follow my blog, you know that I am a contemporary romance novelist; an opportunity that affords me ample opportunity to create darn near the perfect man !!!! So that said, I've come up with the top fifteen (15) things a romance hero would NEVER say:
1. Men are not mind readers.
2. Learn to work the toilet seat; You're a big girl, if it's up, put it down.
3. Shopping is not a sport.
4. Crying is blackmail.
5. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
6. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
7. Anything I said six (6) months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
8. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
9. If it itches, it WILL be scratched.
10. You have to many shoes.
11. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do I.
12. You can either ask me to do something or tell me how you want it done;
13. Men see in only sixteen (16) colors. Peach, for example, is not a COLOR.
14. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't
want to hear.
15. When we go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine .... REALLY.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/87362. Take a leap over there and check it out !!! And, my second should be available within the next couple of weeks. Although it will be a paid download, followers here and friends on facebook can download it free for the first few hours. Check the blog and facebook page for announcements!!
Until next week,