9. If the legislature can’t come to a decision in a timely manner, they will be put in time out together until they agree with each other.
8. There would be no unemployment because if you don’t have something to do, she will find you something.
7. Nobody would go to bed hungry or angry.
6. Other countries would treat us well. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” translates into many languages and is recognized all over the world.
5. Countries run by women would be our best allies because summit meetings would include a shoe shopping trip and girls night out.
4. We would finally attain world peace by following her advice, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.”
3. Everyone would have on clean underwear, just in case of an accident.
2. Nothing would get by her since she has eyes in the back of her head.
1. An afternoon nap would be mandatory for all students and employees.
Thanks for reading, guys! Downloads have been really good this month and I hope each and every one of you are enjoying them. Keep watching Facebook and this blog closely -- the next and final book of my SEALS, Inc. series is due out sometime in November.
Also, please take the opportunity to post a review when you download - I love feedback from my readers. And, when you register in Smashwords, you have the opportunity to add authors to your "favorites".
Remember to visit my website too!
Until next week,
THOUGHT FOR THE MOMENT:
Never turn your back on a charging turtle