Saturday, October 2, 2021

THINGS I LEARNED DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN

*Superheroes come in many forms and thank God for them!

*I can clean my house every single day of the week.

*It is possible to wear a mask backwards.

*I might possibly have two or three people occupying space in my head and I can carry on an  intelligent and informative conversation with all of them. 

*I can binge-watch TV for twenty four hours .... or longer.

*It is possible to count squares of toilet paper.

*I can stretch a tank of gasoline over three weeks.

*I should stock up on mints; mask breath is real.

*Even my dogs get house fever.

*The scent of some hand sanitizer is strong enough to unclog my sinuses.






THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:

Laughter is the best medicine but if you laugh for no reason, you need medicine.



Have a TERRIFIC week!


Mia


Connect with me:

My website:  www.dymondintherough.com

Smashwords: www.smashwords.com

Amazon: www.amazon.com/author/miadymond

Goodreads: www.goodreads.com

Follow me on Pinterest

Friend me on Facebook and join my Street Team

Twitter: @miadymond

Wattpad: miadymond





No comments:

Post a Comment